Fence lights can be tricky to handle when implementing around perimeter security. Precision and close analysis of the property is vital. All external factors such as landscape, weather conditions, location (whether low-risk or high-risk) have to be determined for the best perimeter security. A lot of questions pop up on how to install the lighting. For instance:
- How much brightness is required?
- Where the lighting fixtures must be placed?
- At what height to deploy lighting?
- How further apart lighting poles must be?
To answer all the above questions, you need expert help.
Therefore, contact CAST Perimeter Lighting for the best installation of lighting at an unbelievably low cost.
Adopting the perfect approach to install fence lights:
Overly bright areas affect the integrity of your security network. It causes an unwanted pattern of brighter and less bright areas. Hence, presenting it as an opportunity for intruders to exploit the flaw. CAST Perimeter Lighting has the experience to avoid such flaws. Moreover, we have designed our products to produce glare-free lighting.
Lighting is crucial for the best perimeter security. The foremost reason is to provide lighting is to stay aware of intruders and trespassers. Without light, cameras have no purpose in the dark. For that CAST Perimeter Lighting has introduced glare-free LEDs with low-cost, low-voltage, and long-lasting lighting solutions for complete security.
Control lights with motion detectors
CAST Perimeter Lighting dry contact closure interface transformer is integrated with sensors, alarms, and lights. As soon as an intruder approaches sensor detects movement and the transformer turn on the lights. Sounds exquisite, doesn’t it?
TRANSFORMER DRY CONTACT CLOSURE INTERFACE SERIES.
The dry contact closure interface transformer works best with the most intelligent security solutions. There is no substitute for this as it acts as brains for lighting fixtures. However, you still do need additional hardware!
How CAST Perimeter dry contact closure interface transformer produces outstanding results?
- Timing Range – 0.1 second to 10 days. Single timing range or multi-range from 100ms to 10 days
- Operating Supply Voltage – 120V/208V/ and European 220V/240V models available
- Dielectric Strength – 2.5 kVAC
- Display Type – LED: Input and Output indicators LED
- Contact Form and Rating – DPDT (2 Form C), 15A
- Termination Style & Contact Material – Quick connect terminal; Material: Silver Alloy.
- Enclosure – UL 508A / NEMA Type 3R,4,12, and 13
- 16-Gauge steel grey powder coating
- 304 stainless steel hinges
Due to its broad range of functionality the dry contact closure interface transformer is deployable at any site. Furthermore, CTTDR / CTTDRPM also connects to upgrade your system with CAST Perimeter Flash Glare.
CALL US NOW!
Refer to the product page for technical data. Moreover, if you are looking to know further details about how our lights can help you, then call us or log onto our website. Light up your fences because, if it is not lit it is not secure!