Regional Sales Manager - Florida Region
Feel that you have the capacity to manage and grow sales at a high level? Are your talents fully utilized in your current position? Our company is expanding, and we are looking for a dynamic addition to the team.
Hands down our products are the best in the market at an affordable price.
CAST Lighting is a manufacturer that believes in providing simple, durable, and innovative lighting design tools that help our customers create amazing decorative landscape lighting systems. Being the CAST Regional Sales Manager means becoming a member of the industry’s most passionate, educated, and professional sales organization, by:
- Demonstrating a well-defined sales process
- Developing and nurturing mutually beneficial partnerships with our customers and lighting professionals
- Embracing an ongoing process of education and self-improvement to achieve ever greater levels of success
- Exceeding expectations in customer service, technical support, and knowledge
- Leveraging new technology to reduce travel and make work more efficient and effective
- Training to educate our customers and to nurture and grow their success and loyalty
- Thinking out of the box and seizing upon new opportunities to expand CAST'S sales network across markets
- Executing sales plan and strategy with discipline and enthusiasm to achieve and surpass goals
- Willingness to travel to meet with customers, including some evening design work
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and competent with CRM
- Minimum 5 years successful experience in business-to-business sales management (preferably in lighting, electrical, landscape, or architectural product industries)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- College degree preferred
- Based on experience
- Benefits package
About CAST Lighting:
We are a small completely aligned company with a dedicated, quick-to-react staff. Excellent salary benefits program, systems, and technology. Send resume to email@example.com No calls please. www.cast-lighting.com
CAST is an equal opportunity employer.